I hope this email finds you well!
Here are a few updates for you.
- There is a negotiations meeting for this Thursday, March 11th to start discussing what students returning full-time will look like for MPS.
- If you would like a face shield for yourself to use for when students return in April please let your building reps know before March 17th. An order will be put in and delivered to you once the order comes in.
- Spring voting for Eboard positions is coming up. If you are interested in running for any position you need to notify Jess Hey by April 1st through her personal email address. You need to let her know your name, school and what position you are interested in running for.
- Positions on this ballot are for: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Parliamentarian, Membership Chair, Corresponding Secretary, Recording Secretary and Webmaster.
- February Raffle Winners were Maura Jones (Kane), Nicole Majowicz (Jawoorek), Shauna Delaney (Whitcomb) and Doug Tocio (High School). Gift cards were given to Kennedy’s Market. March’s raffle will be done within the next couple of weeks.
- This is just a reminder that staff can do a PCR test on a weekly basis. Any member is able to set up a time each week with the nurse in your building to have a COVID test done. If you are asymptomatic you are able to have the PCR test or if you are not feeling well you can have the Bynex and then the PCR.
Thank you for all you are doing! Hope everyone enjoys the nice weather that is forecasted for this upcoming week!